1 Corinthians 13:13
1 John 2:17
What can we do to establish something that will last 100 years? What in our life are we doing so that we can abide?
If we are going to abide it must be build upon faith, hope, and love.
In order for something to abide it must be for others and done to the glory of God. Our lives are implosive when everything is about us.
Faith – power for the present.
Hope – anointing for the future.
Love – action that produces fruit.
Love is not an emotion. Your emotions fluctuate with your feelings. Love is a choice.
To establish true love:
- give without expecting – Proverbs 21:26
- trust without wavering – 1 Corinthians 13:7
- forgive without punishment – Colossians 3:13
- listen without interrupting – Proverbs 18
- enjoy without complaint – Philippians 2:14
- answer without arguing – Proverbs 17:1
- promise without forgetting – Matthew 5:37
- speak without accusing – James 1:19
- be patient – 1 Corinthians 13:4
- learn to let go – Ephesians 4:31
What will my life be like in 2030?