Moses came to the end at 3 times in his life. Each in 40-year intervals. Abraham lived one-hundred and seventy-five years. God had promised him a son and to be the father of a great nation. He had 8 sons after age 90. Each of us will come to the end of a road.
What do you do at the end of the road?
1. Find a purpose. You cannot just drift through life. Your purpose will be one of two things.
- It will be all about you. Anything turned inward toward you will produce death.
- Or you will work for the good of others
2. Priority. What’s really important and what’s not?
3. Power. I’ve got to have strength.
5. Possession. What is important that I own?