1 Corinthians 9: 24
“Who is going to go?”
Am I saved?
What is my attitude toward sin?
Jesus did not come to save us in our sins, but to save us from our sins.
Jesus came to fulfill the law.
We can’t overcome sin.
We can overcome the devil, the flesh, and the world.
You in your own ability cannot live a righteous life or be an overcomer. Jesus has to do for don’t have the ability to live for God in your own strength.
He sends the Holy Spirit to empower us to do things we cannot do.
If you don’t have a brokeness over your sinfulness then you aren’t born again.
How do we qualify for the rapture?
- He’s coming for those that are watching for Him. – Mark 13
- Be in prayer. Luke 21:36
- Be worthy. 2 Corinthians 7:1
- Cleanse ourselves. Revelation 12:11
- Be an overcomer. Revelation 2-3
- Overcomers understand that it is through the blood of the lamb.
- You have a testimony. You are willing to die because your life is in Christ anyway.
7 Blessings of the Overcomer
- We will eat of the tree of life. Revelation 2:11
- You’ll not be hurt by the 2nd death. Revelation 2:17
- You’ll receive hidden manna. Revelation 2:26
- You’ll serve in a position of authority in eternity. Revelation 3:5
- Your name will be written in the book of life. Revelation 3:12
- God’s name will be written on you. Revelation 3:21
- You will sit with Christ on His throne. – 1 Thess. 5:16-22, 23
You’re given 7 Things to Do:
- Rejoice always.
- Pray without ceasing.
- In everything, “give thanks”.
- Don’t quench the Spirit. OBEY!
- Don’t despise prophecies.
- Hold on to what is good.
- Reject everything kind of evil.