These wars come in several forms:
- Physical – pain. It takes your focus.
- Depression and other mental health battles. – You never know when it is going to attack you.
- Personal conflict – marriage and family.
You don’t approach war like you do anything else. There is no sitting at the table of compromise. We’ve got to fight fire with fire.
One thing the devil hates is someone who will praise God in their affliction. The devil wants you to land in the place called, Why? You’ve got to pass by that intersection of destruction and move on to praise and thanksgiving.
3 Ways to Overcome Him (Satan)
- Call on and believe in the blood of Jesus.
- The Word of your Testimony
- Lay your life down.